Join Rabbi Minkus as he works his way through the entire Jewish year, studying and discussing the themes and ideas behind the holidays, special and solemn occasions, and general rhythms of the Jewish year. Dates below; future sessions tba. Contact Rabbi Minkus at [email protected] for more information.
- Thursday, December 7, 7:00 p.m. – Hanukkah
- Sunday, November 12, 10:15 a.m. – general discussion
- Sunday, October 8, 10:00 a.m. – Sukkot
- Tuesday, September 12, 7:30 p.m. – Rosh HaShanah and Yom Kippur
- Wednesday, August 23, 7:30 p.m. – Elul