“We Do, We Learn.” We explore various ways to express ourselves through tefillah and study as we pray, sing, and learn together as a community. All are welcome to join us for an enriching worship experience with the inclusion of these elements:
- Warm up with a joyful P’sukei D’zimra—raising our voices in song and praise with music.
- Torah reading of varied lengths to encourage multi-generational participation for all levels.
- Torah study facilitated by members of the community and guests.
- Following the Torah reading and during the adult-oriented Torah study, Rabbi Minkus will meet with our 6th‑8th graders for sichot—conversation and learning on a variety of topics.
- All join together with the community for kiddush and camaraderie.
In the Glick Chapel at 10:15 unless otherwise noted: October 21, November 18, December 16, January 20, February 17, March 17, April 14, May 5 at the Community Retreat, and June 16 .