“We Do, We Learn.” We explore various ways to express ourselves through tefillah and study as we pray, sing, and learn together as a community. All are welcome to join us for an enriching worship experience with the inclusion of these elements:
- Warm up with a joyful P’sukei D’zimra—raising our voices in song and praise with music.
- Torah reading of varied lengths to encourage multi-generational participation for all levels.
- Torah study facilitated by members of the community and guests.
- Following the Torah reading and during the adult-oriented Torah study, Rabbi Minkus will meet with our 6th‑8th graders for sichot—conversation and learning on a variety of topics.
- All join together with the community for kiddush and camaraderie.
In the Glick Chapel at 10:15 unless otherwise noted: October 21, November 18 (Torah study with Hal Weitzman), December 16 (Torah study with Rabbi David Minkus), December 30 (Ruby bat mitzvah), January 20, February 17, March 17, April 14, May 5 at the Community Retreat, and June 16.