Family Activities. We gather throughout the year for…
- Early childhood learning
- Minyan Katan Shabbat Services (ages 0-5)
- Minyan Gadol Shabbat Services (ages 6-12)
- Shabbat B'Yachad Friday services and potluck dinners
- Youth Education Committee programs
- Volunteering at the Ark, Sunday, January 14, 2:00‑3:30 p.m.
- Make mitzvah kits at the Retreat in the City, Saturday, January 20, 1:15 p.m.
- "Meals from the Heart" at Ronald McDonald Place, Sunday, February 4, 4:00‑7:30 p.m.
- Apple Picking, Hanukkah Party, Shabbat al fresco
- Jewish Community Retreat
More programs and resources…
- Discover The PJ Library: Jewish Bedtime Stories and Songs, for children ages 6 months to 8 years, sponsored locally by the Jewish United Fund/Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago.
- JCC Chicago day camp
- URJ Olin-Sang-Ruby summer camp
- Camp Ramah in Conover, WI, for children entering grades 4-11
- Ramah Day Camp in Wheeling, IL, for children entering grades K-6